Monday, September 28, 2009

Back up to date! ^_^

Hey people that still pay attention to my posts!!
I just thought I'd bring you up to speed (not the drug! ^_^) in my life, so I decided this was easy!

So in school so far, I'm a tad worried.. Why you ask?? Because I'm worried that this kid in my class might like-like me.... Yes, something very odd indeed. It doesn't happen often.. But I'm worried that I might like HIM!! :O Shocking isn't it?? And even after my vow to not like any guy this year! But that's not really what I want to talk about right now... I don't want to get into details about that part there.

So two weeks ago on Wednesday, I found out that we were having an election for the first time in like EVER! and I decided to run.. for Deputy Prime Minister. And I seemed to be pretty close to winning.. i ad a lot of votes, and I didn't see one of my friend's little brothers as a threat. So I was pretty confident I'd win, and so many people continuosly told me I'd win for sure! So I was confident, and I guess I kinda got a big head about it. And then last week on Frieday, when we did speeches, I did mine, and SO MANY people told me how goo my speech was, and they said they loved it! And then at the end of the school day, I was pretty let down when the other person won! so I was a bit sad, and then I continuosly listened to La Vie Bohem (song from RENT), and I laughed so much, my sadness just evaporated! So I'm able to live. And the people that DID win are being sore winners! They are milking their victory, but I'm at least not letting it bother me, but there are a few people that truly wanted me to win, and thought I might be devastated when i lost, I was at first, but not anymore... so yeah.....

And now, today after french, we all changed seats, and now I sit next to my ex-crushes best friend!!! and he's a tad annoying, and he doesn't quite like me, considering my ex-crush doesn't like me at all, but they don't hang out as much anymroe, becasue my ex-crush is a COMPLETE jock, and my ex-crushes friend, isn't as much, he likes sports, but doesn't like FLAUNT IT at all! But w.e

Anyways, LOVE YOU ALL!! NAD READ MY OTHER BLOGS!!!! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment