Monday, September 7, 2009

Hello my friends...

Hello to all my friends! I wanted to update this, and tell you that I'm writing a NEW story! It's hanwritten, so it is COMPLETLY confidential. and now you can't read it. But I don't care. I ahve tryed two different story lines, but they were either too weird with no explainations, or too common I forgot what I was writing about.

But this story that I'm writing right now, is basically a different life. like it's about me, it's got my name, and one of my friends, and it's got her name, but I don't live HERE, I live somewhere else. and I have a brother (twin actually) and my friend has a 17 year old brother. And than the antagonist is this guy from my class who I hate (In real life and the story). And it's basically about me riting all about a different life of mine. like an alternate life that doesn't really exist. I think it's actually pretty awesome. and with that, it rules over all! ^_^

So if you even look at this thing any more, I'm glad. But really... TELL PEOPLE ABOUT IT!! I anted to tell the WORLD, but all I'm doing is telling 4 people, and some won't even look at Blogger.. sadly. so if you can get people to check it out, I shall smile a LOT! Not like i don't alreadty.. I'll just smile more!!1 tee-hee! ^_^ And I love you ALL

*hugz*

No comments:

Post a Comment