Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The horrible day, a la haley

Kay.. So you al wanna know what happenned to me today?? Wanna know the horrible news?? No, I didn't get dumoed.. how could I?! I'm not dating anyone.. I had something WORSE happen to me.. I got rejected... now you all may be thinking 'How is that worse?? You didn't have time to get too attatched to him!' but it's worse because I was right there when it happenned, and he said it to my face, and he wants to only be friends! He feels bad enough.. but not as bad as I felt.. I didn't forgive myself for liking him.. IO forgave him for rejecting me, and I don't want him to be seen as a jerk.. so I kept the news withing my friends.. along with him.. but you know the worst part?? I still like him the same amount! That's just really sad there!! Most people move one within the first half hour.. but I truly LOVED him!!! when I saw him.. my stomach would turn to knots. and I just feel so low and horrible... Thinking he liked me!! Thinking anything like that!! I tryed talking sense to me saying "He only wants to be friends! Why would he like you?!" and I didn't think like that, even though I was right.. that was the only attempt I ever made at talking sense into myself.. because my fantisies were my best friends at that point in time. So I didn't listen to reason... but now I just feel stupid for asking him out.. but I"m never making that mistake again... I won't date him or anyone until THEY ask ME! Got that people?




BTW.. I'm very heartbroken at this point in time

1 comment:

  1. Well it doesn't have to be like that his feelings for you can change over time- from a friend that says sorry. and also im the real hornmeister not dave

    ReplyDelete