Sunday, September 6, 2009

Heh, heh...

Oops.. I guess I haven't gotten on enough lately.. heh heh...

Well, Now you can see a design of mine. Can you believe I got THAT from a swimsuit wrap?! Kindof surprizing eh??

Well, on to other things. The reson I haven't been on a lot lately, is because I've been working on other blogs. The links are
http://onmyownstory.blogspot.com/
and
http://thinkingofyoumagic.blogspot.com/
So if you decide to read them, I hope you like them, they are both stories. But I wanna get on more to tell you guys ALL about my drama. ^_^

OH did I tell you?!I have discovered plenty of things this summer!!! I'll list them.

~Anime/manga
- Shugo Chara (SC)
- Tsuki No Shippo/Tail of the Moon
- the One

~Bands
- Honor Society



And well.. That's prety much it.. And I made some new friends!!! Their names I shall conceal, and you shall never know!!! Oh! And by th waaayyyy.... I'm not a guy, just in case you were wondering. And I"m not a lezzie either... haha, I just goy confuzed.. I'm going to probably change the name from "Haley-kun's corner" to "Haley-chans corner" pretty soon. But I'm leavig the name like it is for now for a few weeks so that people won't get confuzed! ^_^ aha!!! I tend to get confused a lot, so if any of you are like me, I'll be nice sand not screw you up! haha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment