Monday, August 29, 2011

The Day Of The Cell Phones

Well now. Today was... to put it mildly... INSANE!
Okay, well, that was an exaggeration, so forgive me okay? Please?
So, earlier today, I was rudely awakened by my mother calling me to get up and to help my sister pack... EUGH! I ended up lying stomach down on the floor by noon. I had to get everything out from under my sisters huge double bed... Not a job to be desired, it hurts when you have to try and fit yourself underneath 6 inches of bed.
For lunch my sister and I had celery and peanut butter, and made my mom believe we were insane and crazy. To which I completely agree. Even if my sister doesn't.
Turns out that my mom wanted to switch phones around and get my sister with a different company. Which we did... after like FOREVER. We spent about an hour at one of the stores canceling the one phone, and then later today (as my sister had an appointment, as did my mom, and I had to make dinner for when they got home at 6) we went to the other store, and we spent like two hours at that store getting her a phone... My gosh, I didn't know that it took that long to change companies and get a new phone... -.-'
Really, today I've been GoGoGo since like 9:30 this morning without any time to do anything else.. bit buggy. But after my sister and I bought 10$ worth of candy at the Bulk Barn, there was no problem (we bought it when we were waiting for programming on the first phone, and the Bulk Barn was in the same Plaza). ^.^
So all in all, today wasn't horrible, but it sure was busy. Oh Well, that's life right?
-Haylenie

No comments:

Post a Comment